We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. La Belle Elaine’s Bridal is eager to enter into Phase 2 as we are excited to serve our brides very soon. Email us at [email protected] for further details on appointments and curbside pick-ups. Our commitment to your safety comes first please read through the Guidelines About Appointments
- Every person entering the store is expected to wear a mask. All of our employees will be wearing a mask.
- Sanitizer is available at the reception desk, please use it upon entering our store.
- We encourage hand washing before and after your appointment.
- In order to comply with social distancing requirements we have limited each bride to 3 to 4 guests (we do make exceptions, please contact our store manager).
- Social distancing markers are placed in store to adhere to CDC guidelines of six feet.
- We have limited appointments so we can keep rooms thoroughly sanitized between appointments.
- Unfortunately, champagne and food are no longer permitted during this pandemic.
- Each employee is screened, including having their temperature taken, when reporting to work and between appointments.
- Our stylist will limit their time in the fitting with you but once you are in the gown she will help zip and clamp your dress before you go out to the viewing area.
If you or your guest have been exposed, near someone with COVID-19 or have symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, headaches please self-quarantine (14 days) before coming to the store.
Thank you for all your patience and understanding during this pandemic. As a 40 year member of our Seattle community, we value your trust and support!